Please take the time to read the important updates below, so we may Chill safely according to state health and safety guidelines
All services will be by appointment only. No walk-ins will be allowed.
Cancellation / No Show / Late Policies
We value all of our clients’ time and want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to Chill.
Cancellation / No Show
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please reschedule or cancel your appointment at least 12 hours prior. If you do not reschedule or cancel, you may be charged a cancellation fee of $25.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we may be unable to accommodate your appointment and you may be charged a $25 fee.
We understand that emergencies happen. In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All clients will be required to wear a face-covering at all times while in our studio.
- Although we would love to see your family members and children, they will not be allowed to wait for you in our waiting room.
- If you are accompanying your child under the age of 18 to their appointment, you may remain in the waiting area.
Cryo Service Items
- We have single-use glove liners for whole body cryotherapy sessions.
- Robes will be available upon request.
- All linens and service items (glove liners, socks, robes, sheets) are professionally laundered.
- Slippers will be sprayed with disinfectant spray after each appointment.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing throughout the studio and between each appointment.
- Our team members will be required to wear face coverings at all times inside the studio.
- Our team members have face shields for their use with close contact services.
- Our esthetician has gloves for her use with Cryofirm & Tone services.
- Before and after each appointment they will sanitize their hands.
How to Book Your Appointment
- Please book your cryo appointments online
- For Cryofirm & Tone appointments, please call us at 914-305-6141 or email email@example.com
If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste, or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting us at least 48-hours in advance of your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We are doing our due diligence to keep Chill a safe and healthy environment. We ask that you respect and follow these guidelines while visiting us.
Please feel free to stay in touch with us with any questions or concerns — email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your business and look forward to Chillin’ with you!