Please take the time to read the important updates below, so we may Chill safely according to state health and safety guidelines
- All services will be by appointment only. No walk-ins will be allowed.
Wear Face Covering
- All clients will be required to wear a face-covering at all times while in our studio.
- Although we would love to see your family members and children, they will not be allowed to wait for you in our waiting room.
- If you are accompanying your child under the age of 18 to their appointment, you may remain in the waiting area.
- We have suspended all high-touch amenities – water, mints, and magazines.
Cryo Service Items
- We have single-use glove liners for whole body cryotherapy sessions.
- Robes will be available upon request.
- All linens and service items (glove liners, socks, robes, sheets) are professionally laundered.
- Slippers will be sprayed with disinfectant spray after each appointment.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing throughout the studio and between each appointment.
- To accommodate cleaning, appointments are required and times will be spread out.
- We have a partition at the front desk to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Our team members will be required to wear face coverings at all times inside the studio.
- Our team members have face shields for their use with close contact services.
- Our esthetician has gloves for her use with Cryofirm & Tone services.
- Before and after each appointment they will sanitize their hands.
How to Book Your Appointment
- Please book your cryo appointments online
- For Cryofirm & Tone appointments, please call us at 914-305-6141 or email info@
If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste, or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting us at least 48-hours in advance of your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We are doing our due diligence to keep Chill a safe and healthy environment. We ask that you respect and follow the State mandated guidelines while visiting us.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with these additional safety procedures.
Please feel free to stay in touch with us with any questions or concerns — email us at email@example.com
We appreciate your business and look forward to Chillin’ with you!